قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Sports / Real Madrid news: Blancos to take legal action over Cristiano Ronaldo NDA claims

Real Madrid news: Blancos to take legal action over Cristiano Ronaldo NDA claims



Spanish clubs have labeled "false information" claiming to have instructed their former player to look for rape charges

Real Madrid must take legal action against a Portuguese newspaper suggesting to the clubs to press Cristiano Ronaldo into research a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with Kathryn Mayorga.

Ms. Mayorga accused Ronaldo, who left Madrid for Juventus in July, to rape her at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009, accusations that the player and his lawyers have repeatedly denied.

The story originated in the German publication Der Spiegel whose initial requests had been reached an NDA worth $ 375,000 was confirmed Wednesday by Ronaldo's lawyer Peter Christiansen.

Ms Mayorga last month filed a lawsuit in an attempt to cancel that deal while the Las Vegas police reopened an investigation.

Correio da Manha said Wednesday that the NDA was put in place at The Madrid Request, with the club having spent a world record share for the striker a few weeks after it occurred that the accident occurred.

Madrid insists it is "false information" and, in a statement, said: "Real Madrid CF can today announce that the club has taken legal action against the Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha for publishing information categorically false in an attempt to seriously damage the image of this club.

"Real Madrid has no knowledge of any of the information that the newspaper has published about the player Cristiano Ronaldo, and therefore the club was unable to intervene on an issue he was not aware of.

"Real Madrid has demanded the total rectification of the situation from the aforementioned newspaper.

Ronaldo, who previously labeled the" false news "of Ms Mayorga in an Instagram video, protested her innocence and he called rape "an abominable crime".

He said on Twitter: "I firmly deny the charges against me. Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything I am and believe in.

"Although it may be to erase my name, I refuse to feed the media show created by people who try to promote themselves at my expense. [1

9659003]" My clear conscience [sic] will allow me to wait with peace of mind. the results of any investigation. "

Christiansen on Wednesday also stated that the documents reported to contain the player's statements have been changed.

"I understand that in 2015 dozens of entities [including law firms] in different industries across Europe were hacked and their electronic data was stolen and captured by a cyber criminal," he said.

"This hacker tried to sell this data, and one of the media has irresponsibly published the stolen documents, significant parts of which have been altered and / or completely manufactured. To do any doubt, Ronaldo has always supported, as he does today, what happened in 2009 in Las Vegas was consensual in nature

"While Ronaldo does not deny the existence of mutual agreement and release, his motivations for accepting this resolution have been nothing short of twisted.

"Far from any admission of guilt or any other reason, Mr. Ronaldo was advised to privately resolve the charges against him in order to avoid the inevitable attempts that were made to destroy a reputation that was built on the hard work, athletics and honor.

"Unfortunately, now he finds himself involved in the kind of litigation that is all too common in America."

He added: "To be clear, Ronaldo vehemently denies all charges in the complaint and has consistently supported this denial in the last nine years. "


Source link